By getting involved with Hunger Free Vermont, you join us in solving the problem of hunger, not just alleviating it.
We need people to spread awareness about the issue of hunger in our state, and then raise money to solve it.
Here's what you can do:
- Set up a profile and create a campaign to fundraise to support our work
- Take the 3SquaresVT Challenge to experience living on a limited food budget
- Learn about what we are up to in our quarterly conference calls with our Executive Director
Additional Volunteer Opportunities include:
Do you like taking photos? Do you have your own high-res camera? Hunger Free Vermont is always looking for photos of Vermonters eating or shopping for healthy meals. Specifically, we need photos of:
- Children eating in child care, school, and after school and summer programs
- Families eating a meal at home
- Adults or seniors shopping for groceries (with or without kids)
- Our Learning Kitchen classes (contact us to find out about current and upcoming series)
City Market Member Worker Opportunities
Through our partnership with City Market in Burlington, VT, City Market Member Workers can complete hours with Hunger Free Vermont to receive a variety of discounts at City Market. To learn more about Member Worker opportunities at Hunger Free Vermont click here. For more information on City Market's Member Worker Program, click here.